Saturday, June 18, 2011

Challenge is Cool - Day 18 - My Shoes

The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day photograph challenge....

Day 18 - My Shoes
I <3 Shoes!
I love shoes - these are my current favs...
(iPhone using Instagram)


I really love shoes. My mum tells me I get this from my Oma, she loved shoes also. I don't have nearly as many fabulous shoes as I did before kids and before mould took over our wardrobes after recent flooding...


I have written a few blog posts about some of my shoes...


Silver Converse


Birkenstocks &


Havaianas.....


I recently bought some new boots....Tan knee high leather boots. I couldn't decide if they were me... So, I sent some photos to Mr Cool to see what he thought. I sure got a funny look from the sales assistant when I took a photo of myself in the new shoes before deciding to buy them!


Here are the photos I sent to Mr Cool....








I do love them... Still undecided though. Mr Cool says they could come in handy if the Canadian Mounties need some new recruits - grrr.... NOT helpful Mr Cool, NOT helpful!

4 comments:

CraftyMummy said...

I think the boots are cool!

Tracy said...

Yes they are cool..my hubbie calls me 'puss n boots when I wear my black ones but I don't care!

B said...

Thanks girls! I think they are cool - and they are also really warm. I never realised how much difference having no gap between jeans and shoes makes!

Mr Cool said...

I happen to think very highly of the Mounties.....

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...