The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day photograph challenge....
Day 9 - Someone you love
I <3 Mr Cool
(iPhone using Instagram)
Well, it is a bit of a no-brainer that I would choose Mr Cool for this post. I know, I know, I should have taken a photo of my three cherubs with their lovely squooshy cheeks and tendrils of lovely hair. But... they did not eat dinner nicely tonight, they spat toothpaste at the mirror, one required bottom wiping when previously one didn't and they all pretty much made from 5:30 - 7:30 pretty darn difficult.
So I choose Mr Cool as someone that I love.
He is so lovely. He is handsome, kind, thoughtful, funny, irreverent, hard working, cute, and all things great. I think he is pretty darn cool.
We have been 'going out' since high school and married when we were just 20. We have done the uni years together, worked full time together, travelled together, made babies together (obviously) and have shared the highs and the lows of that roller-coaster.
I cannot and will not imagine my life without him. He is my rock. He is my laughing buddy. He is my partner in this three legged race called, 'Family Life'. We have so many plans and dreams and things to look forward to. I can't wait to spend each day as part of our dynamic duo.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!