Saturday, June 11, 2011

Challenge is Cool - Day 11 - Something Blue

The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day photograph challenge....


Day 11 - Something Blue



My Winnie the Pooh Mug
(iPhone using Instagram)


I love this cup. It holds almost two whole cups of heart warming tea. I drink out of this cup EVERY morning, and a lot of afternoons too. 


This cup was given to me by a lovely student I taught in London before I headed home to Australia. This cup symbolises a lot of things to me such as:


- life is full of adventure
- things can bring back floods of memories
- kids in the UK are cool - they are sassy and fun and smart
- life before I had my children was so fun, full of adventure, travel and SO much learning


I love my life now, but it is sometimes nice to be reminded that I was not always 'into' clean bedrooms, brushed teeth and worming chocolate. This cup reminds that it is important to stay young at heart... I mean isn't that what Winney the Pooh is all about?


So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing.
From.... www.winniethepooh.org




No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...