Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Challenge is Cool - Day 14 - Eyes

The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day photograph challenge....




Day 14 - Eyes


Dear Miss Z,


Oh where to start....? You are so many things rolled into one little ball of loveliness.... You are smart. You are funny. You are crazy. You are stunning. 


You came into my life on a cloudy Friday afternoon with such celebration. You were such a cutie, but right from the start you knew exactly what you wanted. Your first word, was, 'No'. 


But, girlfriend, you keep me on my toes. I don't think I ever realised how much I would have to negotiate to get a small person to eat carrots, get dressed, ask nicely or wipe their own bottom.


You are such a lovely, kind hearted little princess. I love that you MUST wear pink as much as possible. I love that you are so quick to let everyone know that your other favourite colours are purple, aqua and orange. I love that you love to drink tea in our bed and that your favourite food is Gnocchi.


Thanks for bringing so much joy and laughter into my life. Those EYES oh, those EYES, they are full to the brim of LIFE; joy, laughter, happiness and sometimes clouds of crossness....


I love you my 'fiesty fairy'
Mwah,
B


1 comment:

Liannenb said...

What a sweet and lovely letter

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...