2. I got some new spotty socks
3. I learnt to use Instagram!
4. I really don't know what I want
5. I don't open my mail
6. My husband was willing to climb on our roof to take a photo
7. There is dust and a champagne cork under my fridge
8. Oranges remind me of Holland
9. I kissed Mr Cool on the London Eye
10. I am sentimental
11. I like BIG cups of tea
12. I need to stop and enjoy the scenery once in a while
13. I lose socks in the wash
14. Miss Z is adorable
15. I was tired and had sick kids so couldn't do a silhouette properly
16. I had blonde hair once upon a time
17. I am an Apple girl
18. I love shoes
19. I love to cook
20. I have stunningly beautiful children
21. I prefer to be faceless
22. I get emotional when I look at my children's hands
23. I really love the town I live in
24. I won a competition
25. I have a very lovely a six year old
26. Sometimes I look at things too closely
27. I need to be reminded to look at the big picture
28. I don't have flowers in my garden
29. Black and White are possibly my favourite colours of all time
30. I have learnt so much this month!
Thanks for sharing the journey! What a blast!
Here are all the photos in one {long} line... Enjoy
Note: Blogger was not my friend tonight - the photos had all reformatted and then something wacky happened and then there was a HUGE gap just before the London Eye that I couldn't get rid of, then.... I just had to do a big fat sigh and give up.... I hope you will still get the full effect of the photos... Blog happens....



























3 comments:
clever girl....lovely reading...great pics....wonderful blogger
Aw - that is high praise from the wonderful likes of yourself KVI! Mwah!
Look at you -- this is great! I'm sure it seemed so much simpler before you actually had to blog every single day. Good on you for finishing it. Your writing has been fun to read too. What a clever blog you have :-)
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!