The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day photo challenge...
Day 28 - Flowers
Hmmm.... will this do?
We have chickens. They eat flowers. Therefore no flowers in my garden. Although, let's be real - I am not a gardener - I have some agapanthus and some geraniums. Nothing spectacular.
But - I do have perfume! It takes tonnes of flowers to make one bottle of perfume. So, really I am showing you a picture of the essence of flowers.
I am tired today - this blogging every day thing is a killer! Two days to go and then I think it will feel like a holiday when I go back to my 2-3 posts a week.
Thanks for stopping by for this piddly post... Perhaps you might like to go back and read something more interesting like.....
The blog post I wrote about lip gloss - or -
The blog post I wrote about 60s advertising
Tomorrow night, look out for Black & White - and I promise to have something better to share (Mr Cool is going out - so expect something whizz bang!)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!