The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day photograph challenge....
Day 20 - Bokeh
Miss Z Bokeh
(iPhone using Instagram)
If you don't know exactly what Bokeh is...
fatmumslim wrote a really good explanation...
Isn't this just the CUTEST photo of Miss Z?
The photo was taken at a very stylish wedding we went to recently. We all got dressed up, Miss Z insisted she had to wear this pink fairy dress,and we headed to a lovely church on a hill to witness two lovely people getting hitched. Who can deny a 3 year old from wearing something so outrageously gorgeous? Not me.
Of course, I spent most of the fancy wedding ceremony outside pacing around in my high heals pushing a pram trying to coerce a baby to sleep and entertaining a 3 year old. To pass the time quietly, I took some photos of Miss Z - she looked so lovely....
I hope Miss Z will always remember that she wore this dress to a wedding (and a pirate party, church, shopping, school etc).
Did your mum let you wear something outrageous when you were small?

4 comments:
I love this photo!
I can remember wearing a number of ballet costumes as outfits after the concerts were over. Especially a stretch pantsuit with ties over the shoulders comes to mind - very 70's disco!
Before I even read your post I was about to comment on one of our wedding photos where Miss Z appears in the background in her pink fairy dress. Am so sad I missed have a photo with her. Ah....but an excuse for both of us to wear our princess dresses again one day
you should have this one BIG and ON YOUR WALL! absolutely LOVELY!!
When I was 8 I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to wear a really pretty nightie I had to school with a white belt around the middle and my white church shoes.... Thankfully, my mum didn't let me. BUT, she did let me wear my oomp-loompa costume to the shops and to church....
Purple Girl - your photographer would have got a great shot of Miss Z in the door of the church - would have loved to have seen it...
Kirsty - it is a great one hey, one of those rare snapshot moments. I wish that I had avoided the black mat in the background though..... Never mind. It is still beautiful...
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!