Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Challenge is Cool - Day 15 - Silhouette


The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day photograph challenge....


Day 15 - Silhouette

The night garden (ornament)
(iPhone using Instagram)

Gosh, what a day. I have a sick baby at home, he is almost quarantined because what he has is sooooo contagious he is to be isolated. That is fine. What is NOT fine is that I have been lugging his gorgeous heft around pretty much all day.... Everything is covered in either drool, spit, snot or egad, all three!


I am tired.


So ... silhouettes were pretty far from my mind. In fact, I thought I knew what a silhouette was, but it turns out I didn't. I apologise for the terrible addition to my photo stream.


But, life got in the way of my challenge today. In fact, LIFE was the challenge. One baby crying, one three year old pushing boundaries, one mummy covered in bodily fluids trying madly to be presentable for a fancy dinner out...


Tomorrow I look at how to do long exposure... Thank goodness it is a new day! 



4 comments:

Marcie said...

www.funkyunderachiever.blogspot.com has added you to her "blogs I like" bit because you are a little bit funky.
Thanks for your support - very helpful.
Hope your spotty baby is unspotty soon. x

Tracy said...

Oh the joys of little ones...long time for me. My boy is 13. Smiles and Joy.

B said...

Thanks for your support girls! Keep up the good work!

Baby not as Spotty nor Snotty today - phew....

Mwah,
B

B said...

Oh, and Tracy - it is a garden ornament I have in a pot plant. It was REALLY late by the time I got to it, I didn't even edit the wretched photo!

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...