The fatmumslim/white peach photography photo challenge....
Day 24 - Animal

An Orange Owl Crayon
I have won a giveaway! Yay for B!
I follow a fantastic blog called 'Be a Fun Mum'. Just recently, the lovely Kelly launched a whole new look. Gone was the classic black and white and in came white and fresh colours and great new stuff to learn.
'Be a Fun Mum' is about exactly what the title suggests - how to be a fun mum. Kelly gives tips on parenting, organisation, fun things to do with kids, recipes and lots lots more. I have to admit that I was very intimidated by this blog when I first stumbled upon it - I really don't think I am all that great at being a mum - so to see someone doing an inspirational job was a bit .... intimidating.
I was determined that MY blog would be about everything BUT kids. However, over time I have come to realise that my life revolves around my three little cherubs. To add too many other things would take away from the role that I have in raising them and being in the glory of staying-home-mum-ness.
Anyway... back to Kelly... to help launch her new look - she had a giveaway to celebrate. I won two prizes: a Preschooler Personality Profile Kit and this cute owl crayon (with some other coloured friends too!)
Go check out her blog and leave a comment. She is truly lovely - you will be inspired!
Thanks Kelly! I sure love getting parcels!
What did you get in the mail today?
Oh - if you want to know where to get these owls from check out this link... Stockist details...
6 comments:
I'm eating jam on toast and a cuppa, while blowing wildly outside. Abstained and showed constraint while going through McD's drivethrough for my son..but the little chocky looks sweeeeeet!
Going to Labrador..how cool would that be to meet. :D
Oh my ..am I chocolate deprived or what, thinking a crayon was an edible treat.
I am visual person!
I'm with Tracy, I thought Cadbury had designed a funky new friend of Freddo.
Anyway, very exciting, I'm going a bit owl mad at the moment, planning the triplets baby shower and setting owls as the theme!
Congrats on winning, lucky girl! I'll go and have a look at the fun Mum! You follow some great blogs, and this sounds, well ... fun.
I am not very well at the moment and for some reason thought that yesterday's challenge was for something orange.... Otherwise I would have taken a photo of one of the chooks! Never mind... It was a good way to plug another blog... Caitlin - she is really cool - I have emailed her about an article she wrote and she wrote a lovely one in reply. Lovely. Gotta love a budding new community!
Hmmm - owl themed baby shower - that sure sounds fun!
Tracy - I think the mould used for the owl is actually a chocolate mould (is that the right mould - or is the mould like green stuff that has covered my entire house since flooding...?) I thought that they looked edible too when I first opened them.....
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!