The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day photograph challenge....
Day 17 - Technology
My Favourite Toy
(iPhone using Instragram)
This is where I sit most nights of the week. I sit on the couch and 'play' on my computer. I am either checking on Facebook, reading blogs, writing blogs or looking up something or other.
My Macbook is my favourite toy. After much discussion, Mr Cool let me to choose our new home computer when our old one died its slow and miserable death. I have always loved Macs - ever since they were space age white bubble looking things with pink or green blobs as funky features, so I was so chuffed to get one of my very own.
I really love it. It is small, compact, fast and oh so so so cool. I have had it for over 2 years and it has never once missed a beat.
Creatively, my Macbook has unlocked something in my head. Words have poured out of me into this device and now I send out blogs at least twice a week. I have so many stories, recipes, screen plays, journal entries and photos stored on this little device.
Love it. Love it. Love it. Can you tell?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!