The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day challenge....
Day 25 - Something Pink
My Beautiful Miss A
Dear Miss A,
My oh my, you are amazing. Each and every day I cannot believe that you are one part me and one part your lovely daddy. You are smart, funny, clever, beautiful, enthusiastic, cheeky, honest, caring, competitive, and so much more. It seems like just last week you came into my world squeaking and squarking and letting everyone know you were here.
I love the way you are so helpful and the way that when there is nothing for you to actually help with, you help by keeping me company. You are a joy to have around.
I love how inquisitive you are. You like to know stuff. Just yesterday, you showed an interest in the way that paint gets mixed at the hardware store - the paint mixing man asked if you wanted to go behind the counter and watch - you were so excited.
You do get yourself into your share of trouble though. One day I hope you learn not to finish other people's sentences, or butt into conversations, or try to explain the nature of the universe without listening to the ACTUAL facts.... It is your talking that gets you unstuck every single time. We hope that we can harness this for good and not evil.
You don't normally wear pink. Your favourite colour is yellow. Which sums you up just right - sunny, warm and full of energy. I love that.
So, on a rare occasion that you were actually wearing pink - it was a great chance to snap a photo of that lovely gappy smile.
I love you my ever surprising little sunbeam....
Love,
Mummy

No comments:
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!