Miss A just turned 6. Where oh where did the time go?
We did our first school friends birthday party for her and she chose to have a Pirate Party. It was a hoot. Check out what we did here.... CLICK.
Of course all the little scallywags brought Presents... But this one topped the cake for me... And for Miss A.
The gift was not the most expensive, nor the most elaborate, nor the most 6 year old girlish.... But, it was one that showed a bit of flair. It was 'put together'. A gorgeous mug and coaster. Drinking chocolate. Marshmallows. Simple, classic and lovely.
Miss A being Miss A, has been so generous in letting us all share her hot chocolate powder and revels in knowing that she actually received a whole bag of marshmallows to herself, which have since had to be replaced by mummy. More than once.
What are some cool gifts you have been given?
2 comments:
That's my sort of gift! I once borrowed the idea from a friend and gave a wedding gift of all things stir fry....a wok, sauces, rice, cookbook, bowls, chop sticks all in a green shopping bag. They said they loved it.....especially the bag! As for gifts I have been given.....some favourite (coz I would never buy them myself) exy perfume and diamond rings! But book vouchers always a winner. And Ebay or Op Shop vouchers would be even more cherished gifts!
That is such a thoughtful gift. Love a theme. I've thought before of packaging food with gifts, but sadly never remember when I'm gift giving. I'll have to file this idea away for another day...
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!