Miss A is no ordinary 6 year old girl. Her favourite colour is Yellow. She spends her time drawing, writing and running around 'keeping fit'. She is incredibly smart, achingly honest and is a lovely big sister.....
She also loves to dress up.
So... when it came time to plan her birthday party, she quickly decided on a Pirate theme.... Arrrrr....
Miss Z only dresses up as a princess.....
Lucky she is super cute....
So... how does one create a great 6 year old Pirate Party for girls in10 Easy Steps?
Step 1: Send out a cool invitation....
Step 2: Pile as many kids on to the trampoline as you can.....
Step 3: Play some party games....
Step 4: Eat some party food....
Step 5: Enjoy yourself
Step 6: Have a 'Sandcastle' Ice-cream cake....
Step 7: Sing 'Happy Birthday'
Step 8: Eat 'cake'
Step 9: Make your guest FIND their party bags by following clues around the garden...
Step 10: Have an early bath, watch a DVD, eat a healthy dinner and crawl into bed by 6:30pm....
Miss A scored some very cute gifts...
She got Chickens -yes, CHICKENS!
and a really lovely Mug....

4 comments:
Awesome! Looks like lots of fun me hearties! Great job with it all Mr n Mrs Cool. And how super cute are your girls.....be they pirates or princesses. This post, coupled with the one above about Someone You Love, made me think about blessed lives....the one you are living B and the one I am too. Me and my little snotty pirate and my Mr Super....ahhhh! life is good! Happy weekending classy lady!
Saw your link on crafty mummy, now google following you. I am amazed that I put a search request on one of my latest blog posts looking for girl pirate pictures and I find a few on your blog! Karima from
www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com
and
www.karimascrafts.com
Please pop by, I love new friends xx
Kirsty, yep, we are living the dream baby!
Thanks for stopping by Karima! Will certainly look you up.
Miss A loves pirates, she has her own hook, bandana and a variety of swords. It was the coolest party I think I have done. Very fun.
Funny, I did the same thing last year Belinda, in November. Both of my kids birthdays are in November and lucky they wanted a combined party last year. It was decided it would be a Jake & The Neverland Pirates Party. It was fun make it friendly for girls as well. The girl attendees had a ball. xx
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!