Monday, June 27, 2011

Challenge is Cool - Day 26 - Close Up

The fatmumslim/white peach photography 30 day photo challenge...

Day 26 - Close up
So - can anyone guess what these are?

They are art deco roses.  Pretty aren't they?

Check out tomorrow's photo to see what they belong to....


Any guesses?


6 comments:

CraftyMummy said...

Hmmm... a vase? a tea cup?

Oh, maybe a carousel horse?

B said...

Smarty pants!

Jane Bray said...

Crockeries! Those toiletries thingy where it holds your toothbrushes, handwash gel etc...what do you have in your house that is ceramic?

B said...

Hmmm... Nice guess Jane - but no....

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Anonymous said...

I would say they are part of some pottery object.. Anyways, they are really nice, I love the colors! They remind me of the roses I saw on the Rosedal when I travelled to Argentina. The Rosedal is this beautiful public park (that was near the apartment in buenos aires I had in the neighbourhood of Palermo) that is full of roses of all kinds and colors, and has little paths surrounded by them. It is magical!
Nikki

B said...

NIce guess Nicole! It is a picture of flowers on the rump of my very own carousel horse... Look for day 27's photo.... Mwah!

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...