Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Introducing 10 Things....




I write lists....  I know, I know it is weird for a youngest child to write lists. But I just love the satisfaction of ticking things off lists. Sometimes, I put little squares as a bullet point which is just the right size to put a neat little tick snuggly within. Very satisfying...


So, I thought I would share some lists here on my beloved blog. Every Tuesday from here until eternity - I will have a list of '10 Things'. The first twenty-something are already scheduled. Everything from what to stock in your fridge, cool places I have been, 10 people I would want to have over for dinner and the 'list' goes on and on. Some are serious, some are silly, some are random. 


I hope you enjoy these little snippets of B....






3 comments:

G3 said...

I share your love of lists. I also draw little squares; in fact i bought a cool to-do list pad from Kikki K and it already has the squares. Nice. I look forward to your lists and wonder whether we readers might join in, via comments. Let the list-making begin!

B said...

Why yes, that does sound like fun G3! I have some prompts over on my facebook page - check me out @ https://www.facebook.com/bbeingcool.

Hmmm - do I know you? You seem to be 'Team Members' with some of my peeps.....

Liannenb said...

I love doing lists, but I must start doing them in a notepad instead of just random pieces of paper that find their way to the bin.I always take our own pillows and cases on hols......:)Might just be me who does that.One list I do every week without fail is my shopping list.I am lost at the shops without it.My husband thinks it is lame and I should be able to just go down each of the isles and know exactly what I need to buy....ummm no. Can"t wait to see your other lists.

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...