Sunday, July 17, 2011

Anna Says - The Introduction


You may or may not know that in June I did a 30 day photo challenge. It was fun! It really helped me find my blogging mo-jo and made me realise that boy, oh boy, I just love to write. But, June ended and well, I was a bit at sea as to what to blog about next. I searched the internet for writing groups - but they were too... bookish. I searched the internet for writing memes - but I couldn't quite find what I was after. 

So... I asked my fabulous Facebook friends {on my very own brand new Facebook Page} what they thought I should blog about. It was great. I got some good ideas. But, one person had more ideas than any other. My friend Anna. She gave me 14 ideas. I started sorting them out into ones I could do and ones I didn't know enough about. Then I realised that the whole point of searching for writing groups and memes was to be challenged. So - I decided I would do every single one of the things that Anna mentioned. In order. Once a week. 

This means that Sunday nights are - 'Anna Says' nights... 

Here are the topics in the order I will do them....
  • Fashion tips
  • More from my 'Thrify Philosophy'
  • An interview with someone significant to me
  • Heirlooms vs Junk
  • I wish my mother had kept....
  • Lip Balm road test
  • New method of cooking (not Thermomix)
  • The Coolest .... I have ever seen
  • Tips to keep the study/home office desk tidy
  • Kids DVDs that are not scary
  • Things to do while watching Masterchef
  • Home Hair Dye
  • How to get the kids to look at the camera
  • Slow Cooker Meals
Anna, thanks for the ideas! Thanks for being such a totally cool friend. You have inspired me - again. Mwah, B



4 comments:

Mr Cool said...

I am very much looking forward to "Tips to keep the study/home office desk tidy " ;0)

Caitlin said...

Hooray for Anna! You could end with a real Anna says, as in some hints direct for Anna's mouth, because she's a gem with coming up with practical advice!

And Mr. Cool - maybe you should be writing a guest post on your suggested topic?

CraftyMummy said...

Yay for Anna. And you of course.

Looking froward to the Mr Cool guest post too ;o)

B said...

I have been thinking about a witty response to Mr Cool's comment... But, alas, I have nothing... I am TERRIBLE at anything that requires organising pieces of paper with either dates or numbers on them! A guest post is what I am thinking....

Any takers?

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...