8000 hits on my blog. Wow!
This number seems significant somehow, I guess because there is no way I could click onto my own blog 8000 times. There must be some people out there in the big black hole of the internet reading my stuff!
I just looked at my analytics... Wow #2!
People from 39 countries have checked out my blog in the last month alone. People from Pakistan, Russia, Brazil, France, the UK and even Sweden!
391 new visitors have popped in.
I am really chuffed. If you are reading this, I just want to say thanks. Thanks a bunch!
Writing my blog has been such a great thing for me to do. It gives me space to be creative and to share and to write. I love that. My blog is a place to physically store the stuff that buzzes around my head. That people read it, is a bonus.
I wonder how long it will take to get to 10 000 hits? When I do, I am opening a bottle of bubbly - anyone want to join me?

1 comment:
Oh yeah, for sure I want to join you for a glass of bubbly! Except, the big question is, will I still be pregnant or not by the time you hit a 5 figured number?
(I'm thinking I probably will be!)
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!