I was on the phone to my boss who PISSED ME OFF to the max by calling me 2 minutes before my minute's silence was supposed to start and then rabbited on for the next 20 minutes. grrrrrrr, that minute's silence is important to me!!!
Oh what a shame Eloise! I had my minute's silence during the ironing. I also thought of you and wandered what you think of during your one minute - I am sure it is something totally more informed than mine!
I think I was one of the first to post on OpenABC, Jodie - glad Mr Rose China saw it! I like your photo too!
Nah, wasn't him. The person who commented on your pic, Emma Peddler, is an Open Producer. But Mr Rose China would have liked it if he'd seen it, I'm sure! He was on job panels all day at the Coast.
5 comments:
I was on the phone to my boss who PISSED ME OFF to the max by calling me 2 minutes before my minute's silence was supposed to start and then rabbited on for the next 20 minutes. grrrrrrr, that minute's silence is important to me!!!
Ironing might be a mundane activity, but you got a great photo of it! And you got high praise from an Open Producer too :-)
Oh what a shame Eloise! I had my minute's silence during the ironing. I also thought of you and wandered what you think of during your one minute - I am sure it is something totally more informed than mine!
I think I was one of the first to post on OpenABC, Jodie - glad Mr Rose China saw it! I like your photo too!
Nah, wasn't him. The person who commented on your pic, Emma Peddler, is an Open Producer. But Mr Rose China would have liked it if he'd seen it, I'm sure! He was on job panels all day at the Coast.
@ Jodie - I did see her comment on my photo, I just thought she was in the 'normal' circles not in 'that' circle. ;0)
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!