Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Food: Website Review: taste.com.au




I have shelves and shelves of cookbooks; Nigella, Ramsay, Oliver all grace these shelves. But I have noticed over the past few years they are getting used less and less.


I have been using the internet as my recipe book. I google recipes I would like to try, if I like them, I put them into a reading list and then either print them out or blog them. That way I know where they are.


I get a lot of recipes from taste.com.au. I like that it is Australian and I like that it just so easy to navigate through. I also like that when printed out, it is a really easy to follow and compact recipe. I have a display folder full of recipes I have printed from taste.com.au. It is just a really sound, well put together site with recipes that work.




The recipes come from a variety of great cooking magazines like: Super Food Ideas, Delicious, Good Taste, Masterchef and Notebook. So, I know that the recipes have been tried in a test kitchen. Saves me being the guinea pig!


Here is a list of recipes I am going to try soon....










I love sharing good things I find, and lately, I have been cooking, therefore it is natural that I shout this out!


I would love to know if you have tried recipes from taste.com.au, let me know what you think looks good!






2 comments:

robyn said...

I love taste too!! My cookbooks hardly get touched either, because it's just so easy to have an idea in mind, Google it, and then make it :)

B said...

Glad I am not alone... I could get rid of a lot of books, between my macbook pro and my kindle, I could have shelves and shelves of space. But - there is something about books lined up on a shelf.

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...