Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday - A Letter To Dear BabyCool

  
I am linking up again with Kate at 'Kate Says Stuff' for 'Thankful Thursday'.


On Sunday, BabyCool turned one. Isn't he the cutest thing you ever did see?



Dear BabyCool,


Oh my goodness, I cannot believe you are one already! What an amazing year it has been. I am so thankful for so many reasons....

  • I am thankful that you are here, your delivery still gives me chills.
  • I am thankful for your loving nature, it melts my heart, every time.
  • I am thankful for your love, it is so complete it hurts my heart {in a good way}.
  • I am thankful that you sleep in your own cot, it wasn't always like this.
  • I am thankful that you don't seem to remember how cranky mummy is when she gets woken through the night.
  • I am thankful for the love you have for your sisters, it is so great to see you all playing together.
  • I am thankful that your burns have almost healed completely and you will not have any permanent scars.
  • I am thankful for your 'Koala Cuddles', you hold on so tight and bury in so deep that is both physically and emotionally hard to put you down.
  • I am thankful that you are you, you are inquisitive, adventurous, stubborn, gentle, loving and oh so cuddly.
Happy birthday my little man, we are so glad you are part of our family.


6 comments:

Sarah said...

So, soooo cute :)

No one said...

What a lovely Thankful letter to your little man, and happy first birthday to him!

Kate said...

Beautiful <3 My babygirl turns one next week and I am firmly in denial, surely a year can't have passed already?!

He is a gorgeous little boy xox

Thankyou for linking up :)

Julie said...

He IS gorgeous, and looks so grown-up in that photo. Happy birthday to your little one!

Marita said...

I :heart: Koala cuddles. My 6year old still gives them occasionally and I just want to hold her forever because I know one day she will be too grown up for them.

Jodie said...

Awww...I can't believe it's been a year either! What a sweetheart. Baby boys are a special kind of awesome, aren't they?

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...