Monday, September 5, 2011

Sick Mummies - Blah



I have not been a well possum for the last few days. Many of my peeps haven't either, which is really not nice.

I hope to be feeling better soon. I am aiming to banish the snot monster today with lots of Fessing and I will be drinking lots of minty tea. 

I thought I would post some links of some of my old blog posts that you might not have read if you are new around these parts.....

I wrote one about how Birkenstocks are Hell Cool

and one about red lipgloss

and one about 1960s advertising

I hope you are all well.... I am going to find some tissues and a good book on my new Kindle. More about that on Thursday.

Mwah,
B


7 comments:

Kirsty VI said...

feel better soon B. Enjoy the reading...I have downloaded a few free Kindle books lately onto the Ipad...now just have to make the time to read em. btw, if you feel up to it, can you please send me a couple of meal ideas you cook for friends who are sick...or have had a baby...or just need a hand? thanks heaps.

B said...

Yup will do! Gimme 5 mins. I just have to mop the toilet floor {again} seems BabyCool had a great time with the toilet brush while we were getting breakfast ready... Gross! Hmmm... I have heaps of ideas actually - which is good as I am cooking for friends heaps in the next few weeks!

CraftyMummy said...

Was your header pink before? Not blue? Or am I imagining things in my sick state?

B said...

I am changing the colour of it every week.... What will it be next week - yellow? Grey? Who knows? Not me! Nice to mix things up.

Still not well either? Drats. I would rush to care for you - but wouldn't want to share a new lurgy with you!

Get well soon sweets.

http://thankfullga447 said...

Get Better, our family loves the fisher price doctor kit.

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh B, get well soon! I hope your lurgy doesn't possess you for as long as mine did me! I was totally out of action for days! (You know how people say, "Oh but if you're a Mum you just get up and carry on" ... I'm talking sicker than that. Like, not well enough to remember to FEED MYSELF. Too sick to wake up if the house was on fire. That sort of sick.)

A-L adores her little Fisher Price medical kit from Grandma J.

And what's with kids and toilet brushes? Joe loves "helping" - Nat will often leave something unspeakable in the toilet and forget to flush, Joe comes along and decides to help by breaking it up with the brush.

This comment has been a train wreck from beginning to end. I bet you're glad I am your friend.

B said...

Seems everyone has a FP Doctor's set! It has been a favourite here for ages! I was going to take a self portrait of me this morning, but thought better of it!

GdE: I am not too too sick - just enough to not be at my very best. This means that there have been a LOT of heads being bitten off. I also can't hear, which you would think would be good, but it is not. I am blocked and croaky and achey. To top it all off today, 'Women's Business' began. Grrr.....

Anywho... About the loo. Yes, Babycool left a wet trail from the loo up the hall way. We didn't notice until after breakfast and after BabyCool rubbing my face and me kissing his tiny little starfish hand. Yuck. Mopped house again. It is getting pretty clean now!

I am always glad you are my friend. Even though we almost never see each other. Virtual hugs will have to do for now.

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...