Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Holidays....

For the next little while I will be somewhere like this....


Hopefully re-equainting myself with one of these.....


Eating lots of these.....


Building lots of these.....


I look forward to returning full of inspiration and ideas, with a great tan. 

Mwah!
B




4 comments:

Kirsty VI said...

Happy Holidays....just a little green. But my time will come!!
Have a great time with lots of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo from all your lovely little ones and of course Mr C!

CraftyMummy said...

Have fun!

B said...

After the tough couple of days we have had, the beach and ice-cream and sleep is just what we all need.

Givinya De Elba said...

Ooh, have fun! That's where we are right now! I have a little boy asleep beside me in my bunk, and with my husband's SIM in my iPad, I am checking on blogs. There is that little issue of sharing our holiday with a bunch of high school kids and their leaders, but even that part is pretty awesome. (It's not often on a family holiday you get to choose between Laser Skirmish, cable skiing, bushwalking and shopping, and get all your meals made for you!) Have heaps of fun, wherever you are!

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...