Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lucky B!

A parcel arrived. Not addressed to B.



I let Mr Cool know it had arrived. He told me it was for me! Hmmm.... 
Should I leave it near the tv - right where he will see it the second he gets home?


Or on the coffee table?


Or on the dining table, so that if he arrives home while I am 'checking email', he can give it to me easily?


It caused a stir on Facebook - kept me entertained all afternoon!


He FINALLY got home, so I got to open it. 

I was not expecting anything extravagant due to the 'Budget of all Budgets'
So.....

Imagine my surprise when....




I got a KINDLE!



Thanks a bunch Mr Cool - you are too much. Gosh... what a great guy I am married to.

This post was brought to you via my iPhone... I am linking up to iPPP (iPhone Photo Phun) at 
iPhone Photo Phun



2 comments:

Liz said...

I was totally rooting for either the grandma undies or the crochet booties. :)

What books have you downloaded?

B said...

Hi Liz!

The first book I downloaded was the bible actually! I have downloaded some books on de-cluttering, being frugal, some classics and a novel by Alexander Mc Call Smith. Do you have any recommendations for me?

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...