This is my current handbag. It is not any known brand. It is not leather. It is not a colour I would normally choose. But, I am loving it. It is the exact same colour as my new knee high tan leather boots. It is slouchy - which is very different to the structured bags I usually choose.
I like the draw string opening, it means I can simply pull the toggle thingie and instantly the whole bag opens up. The best part is the two zippers on the side, one for keys, one for phone. It is nice to have these things handy when juggling babies, carparks and school drop offs.
When I tipped out my bag, this is the heap that I found....
Gross huh?
I felt compelled to arrange the contents...
- Baby wipes
- Nappy Sacs
- 1 X Pezz Piglet with refills
- 7 X Lollipops
- 1 X Smarties
- 6 X Starburst Sweets
- 1 X Cherry Sweet
- 1 X Organza Bag
- 2 X Empty Baby Food Jars
- 1 X Baby Spoon
- 1 X Can of Bandaids {empty by the way}
- Toddler Sunscreen
- 1 X Feminine hygiene product *blush*
- Hand Sanitiser
- Rennies and Nurofen
- 4 X Hairclips
- 2 X Hair ties
- Folding Brush
- Used tissues, receipts, wrappers
- Black Purse {with too many coins, so it wont even shut!}
- iPhone
- 2 X Biros
- 4 X Handkerchiefs
Wowsers - that is a whole lotta stuff to lug around!!
It was what was missing that really struck me though....
There are no nappies - oops... And no lipstick... Oh dear.
I have since gone through my bag and sorted it all out. I have put things into zip lock bags, so finding things is so much easier... But, I plan to either make {or get a crafty friend to make me} some zippered bags that are prettier than zip locks.
I also endeavour to keep my bag in a much more organised manner. I also think I should let my kids eat the lollies given to them at parties - all those lollipops!
Anyone else game to tip their bags out? I would love photos! Email me photos at bbeingcool@gmail.com
4 comments:
I'm not sure I'm game to share my bag contents, but I'm coming to you next time I want a lollipop.
Whiteboard markers, highlighters, biros, nappies, wipes, wallet, lipstick... Guess who?
So...what was the wet and squishy thing?? Will endeavour to send you a pic sometime soon:)
Hee - thanks for stopping by girls! Lollipops need to be earned though - which is why they are in my bag..
I know who you are Anonymous - you benefitted from my collection of Starbursts! At least you had lipstick!
The wet squishy thing was a chewed up biscuit wrapped in a wipe - that Babycool has some gross habits!
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!