Monday, August 8, 2011

Cool Ad - Toyota Sienna (US)

These clips have CRACKED. ME. UP!  Mr Cool thinks that the characters in these ads are just like us.... Well, I don't think we are quite as cocky and Mr Cool has more hair.... But a stunningly funny snapshot of the modern mini-van world and awesome advertising campaign!


Toyota Sienna Adverts....









So... What makes these ads so cool?
1) They are slick - really well put together
2) They both endorse and 'take the mick' out of the mini-van, SUV driving set out there
3) They are a snap shot of the times: Pilates classes, DVD players in cars, hip-hop music and daddy bonding


I can't decide which is my favourite - what do you think?



PS - Thanks to the man who used to share an office with Mr Cool for passing these onto us. We both miss working with you!



2 comments:

CraftyMummy said...

Love these! I want to see a remake of the second one with The Cool Family - I have a friend who is pretty good with a video camera and I'm sure he'd like to help you...

I hadn't see the Daddy bonding time one - tee hee!

Our kids love the first one. When we first found it, Daddy played it a lot and the kids liked the rap. Unfortunately Mr Happy's version sounds more like Shagger Wagon than Swagger Wagon...

Kirsty VI said...

ha ha....can so relate even though we drive a 4WD ute! love the first one best:)

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...