It is good to be reminded that I have been to cool places....
10 Cool Places I have been...
- The street my father lived on as a child, Amsterdam
- The Rijks Museum, Amsterdam
- Harrods Department Store, London
- Shakespeare's Globe, London
- The Temple Bar, Dublin
- The Ponte Vecchio, Florence
- The Tower of Piza, Piza
- Borme Lamomosa, Provence
- The Champs Elysees, Paris
- Eiffel Tower, Paris
These are in random order - I simply could not rank them, it would be like splitting hairs....
Have you been somewhere cool?

6 comments:
Me too for 3 4 6 9 and 10!
My coolest thing...I have stood on, driven over, flown above and swum on the Equator!
Ooooh - that IS cool! *Scribble scribble* Just making note of those things - very cool!
Me too for 3, 6, 7, 9, 10.
The Colliseum in Rome was pretty cool. The 'Bone Ossuary' church in Kutna Hora (not far from Prague) was really cool - and kinda creepy! Sydney Harbour for New Years Eve fireworks in 2000 (the new millenium!) was very cool. Oh, I forgot Stonehenge. Stonehenge was wayyyy cool.
Good morning Eloise! Nice to see you at my place! I would love to go to Rome and Prague - one day - just need to get a job again... One day. It is fun being at home for a while.
Hey Kirsty, didn't we got to Stonehenge together? That was a fun day out we had in Bath.... when we were young{er}.
Lying in the snow, above the arctic circle, watching the Northern Lights snake a flourescent trail across the sky. That's my cool place.
Wow - that is very cool too Jodie! *Sritch scratch* writing that one down too! Shall we book that in as part of our UK holiday? It is just a short plane ride from Londinium.
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!