Tuesday, August 16, 2011

10 Things - How To Have A Picnic




How to have a picnic in 10 Easy Steps... 
I hope that this reminds us all that heading out of town for a few hours is well worth the effort. Our Cool Kids have talked about this adventure a lot!


1) Head somewhere nice 

2) Put down some rugs

3) Use a cute tea set

4) Enjoy some yummy food


5) Play some games 


6) Take some photos of sunflares


7) Go for a nice walk


8) Enjoy the journey

9) Have an adventure - even the loos can be exciting (or a bit scary if you are 3!)

10) Take the long way home



3 comments:

Allegro ma non troppo said...

Looks like a bit of preparation went into that outing! Nice job.

Kirsty VI said...

how did you carry baby cool?

B said...

Do you know what, Crazy Sister, we decided to go on a picnic and within 20 minutes or so, we were ready to go. I was hoping this post would make it look easy and fun!

Mr Cool loves to carry BabyCool and that day he was in his BabyBjorn, facing forwards. I have a baby sling too - which I am preferring to use a lot at the moment. He seems more comfortable in it - and I get better cuddles.

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...