We have chickens. They are pretty cool. Miss A got them for her birthday. I can't believe how easy they are to look after.... In fact here are:
10 Ways Chickens Are Easier to Raise Than Children
- Chickens are not allowed inside
- Chickens clean themselves in dirt
- Chickens only need their room cleaned out once a week
- Chickens don't talk
- Chickens don't wear nappies or need toilet training
- Chickens only need to be given seed and water
- Chickens put themselves to bed at night
- Chickens contribute to family life by providing eggs
- Chickens do not need to be driven anywhere
- Chickens don't fight
But I wouldn't swap my kids for chickens (today anyway)....

2 comments:
Hadn't considered swapping the kids for chooks but now that you mention it...
I also wrote a ten things post this week: http://thecraftymummy.com/2011/08/10-things-from-my-iphone-camera/
What an unusual point of view!
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!