A little while ago I made a LBD. I was using a jersey knit and had long strips left over after cutting out the pattern. Miss A waltzed passed and I grabbed her and turned her into a....
Ninja!
What resulted was an afternoon of Karate chops and "Hi-Yas" on the trampoline and all through the house. Of course the other two cool kids got in on the action.
These headbands are now in the dress ups and are often pulled out for some impromptu kung-fu. It has reminded me that it is the simple things that trigger imagination that make for the best games (they were virtually free too!).
I am messing about with photo editing at the moment - I was going for 80s over exposed. I really have no idea what I am doing in this area though - so just enjoy the photos of my cherubs - esp wee M - he is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!