Friday, July 9, 2010

Cool ad - Old Spice

If you watched the 'Gruen Transfer' you may have seen this ad... Hilarious and COOL!



Check it out ... The Man Your Man Could Smell Like



This was taken in one shot - amazing - love the last line - unfortunately Friend #1 is randomly attaching this to anything he says...

4 comments:

CraftyMummy said...

Had to check it out but there were more than one - all funny though!

CraftyMummy said...

Hi again... just added a little tutorial for you about adding the YouTube video to your post if you want to.
http://mummycrafts.blogspot.com/p/blogging-tips.html
Hope it makes sense ;)

B said...

You are a star - but I worked it out. BF#1 was hindering me with his iPhone...

Givinya De Elba said...

I saw The Gruen Transfer on ABC iView, so I DO know what you're talking about! Yay, me! I don't watch TV cos I never get around to it at the time when shows are on, but sometimes I catch up later with iView.

At first, I thought it was amusing. Then once the advertisers talked it up, I started wondering what the big fuss was about! Ha! Just shows how simple my mind is :) Oh well, I thought the acting in it was great!

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...