I have been so tired. Tired after a year of lots and lots of life stuff... Lots. And Lots.
I have been so busy. The end of the school year has come at lightning speed and is now behind me, the girls are on holidays NOW and I haven't done anything Christmassy with them yet.
I have been trying to get a dot.com set up. But I am not as smart as I thought I was. It would appear that the more I look into the technical side of blogging {CSS, Hexapixels, Pixel formats, Custom Headers etc} the less my brain can be creative. So my blog has been sitting stagnant for a few days - not something I like.
I have been sick. Yep, yucky vomitty kind of sick. Just a 24 hour thing but, it has sapped the life out of me. I am left feeling drained and a bit wobbly in the tummy. I want my house to be spick and span again so I get get on with doing some Christmassy things.
I know I still have time, I just need a plan. So, I shall go and do that. I am really looking forward to it!
Some of my lovely blogging friends have already been doing Christmassy things... You should check them out while I sort myself out...
The Crafty Mummy has been doing LOTS of Christmas craft.... Like Table Runners, Bunting and Beaded Angels.
Over at The Fruitful Life, Lacey has been making Milk Bottle Wreaths and VERY Cute Gift Wrapping






3 comments:
Thanks for the mention, Lovely Lady. There might not be any comments here but I think I've had some visitors from you today.
Maybe our kids can all do some Christmas stuff together next week?
That cat in the Santa hat drove me to this post. I appreciate your authenticity here. I'm always so excited for Christmas, but then December 1st hits and I inevitably feel immediately behind. As for your .com adventure, are you familiar with Blogging with Amy? She has an excellent tutorial on how to start a website. I set up my website using the free Word Press theme she suggests. Check her out and then let me know if you have questions, maybe I can help. ;)
Thanks for popping over Jennifer!
Oh - do I know 'Blogging with Amy' I have been reading and watching her things a LOT this week.
Thanks for your offer of help, I have Amy, I have an ebook and I have a real life tutor in Crafty Mummy... But thank you!
I noticed you have used the Atahualpa theme when I popped over to your blog this morning - it made me smile and gave me hope! I love to write, not so great with coding!
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!