Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Five Sentence Fiction - Secrets


With two little heads bowed together, one blonde, one auburn, they whispered and giggled. Wet hair, clean pyjamas, ignoring the peas rolling on their plates, more whispering and more giggling, what could they be whispering about? 


Sisters are ready made best friends. Conspirators of all sorts of mischief, sharers of all sorts of joys. Secret keepers and heart holders to the end.




Photobucket

What it’s all about: Five Sentence Fiction is about packing a powerful punch in a tiny fist. Each week I will post a one word inspiration, then anyone wishing to participate will write a five sentence story based on the prompt word. The word does not have to appear in your five sentences, just use it for direction.

This week’s inspiration word is: SECRETS


2 comments:

Lillie McFerrin said...

Aww...I love, love this!!! I don't have a sister, but have two cousins the same age that I grew up with just like sisters. Such a special relationship.

The last sentence is perfection!

spring days, new growth said...

That's so sweet, I don't have a sister either but sometimes wish I did. Then I hear stories of the arguments/complexities between sisters and I'm glad I don't!!
Kate

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...