Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The uncoolest thing to say, "I have NOTHING to wear!"

First things first, when you find yourself in the position when you have NOTHING to wear, here is the emergency list of what I would suggest you get ...

1) Get yourself a cute t-shirt
2) Get a skirt - either denim or black
3) Get some sparkly shoes
4) Get a cute cardigan or shrug for mid-season coverage

This at least buys you some time to get other things to add to wardrobe....  


However, can I challenge you to actually check what you already have?


Check if you have the following hanging in your closet:


- a really nice cardigan or knit that goes with jeans or a cute skirt?
- a great jacket - like a trench or something that could be retro with some new buttons or a brooch?
- some groovy scarves you have had scrunched up in the back of that drawer that holds your knee high stockings?
- a crisp white or black shirt that can be ironed into pristine condition for a change from t-shirts?
- some cool pairs of jeans? They can be wide leg, straight leg, skinny leg - just make sure that they fit well and accentuate your good bits... Finding good jeans is H.A.R.D. (esp on a tight budget or with a big bottom, or in my case - both of these things....)


I hope you find some treasures lurking in your wardrobes that can add some nice features for this season's look.... 

1 comment:

CraftyMummy said...

Cool! I have most of these things!

Would love a post on finding jeans, B...

Post a Comment

Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...