I am really into making lists. I list everything; the jobs I do in a day (I will go back through my diary to add things I have done, just so that I can put a neat little tick beside each one), shopping lists, holiday job lists etc etc etc. So, given my passion for lists, I thought I would, over the life of this blog, compile some lists of things I think are timelessly cool.
Endlessly Cool Fashion Items - Gals
1) Almost anything on sale...
2) Jeans - don't worry about brand or price, go for what is flattering - if you can find this at K-mart - bless your cotton socks - I cannot...
3) Esprit - classic cuts, cute t-shirts and the best jeans for my rounded bottom
4) Converse - classic sneakers, great with jeans and a hoodie
5) Op Shop items - can be one off amazing things
6) Flat patent black shoes - even better with buttons or buckles, worn with jeans, trousers, dresses and skirts - very cute!
7) Scarves - I have a fav scarf bought in London, but am going to explore different types of scarves as part of my look
8) Tights - make the legs look longer and I feel give my butt a nice little lift if wearing a straight-ish skirt
9) Cute t-shirts - choose quirky designs or added bits like buttons or screen print, great with denim skirt and Havianas for a summer afternoon in a park
10) Trench Coat - mine is Ben Sherman - just had to add that, trenches are a great midseason item as well as being able to be worn over cute argyle vests or sweaters. Or team with items 2,4,6 and 7 for a cute outfit for the school run...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!