Thanks to a Crafty Mummy who pointed me towards this website. I had many happy hours playing with backgrounds and designer clothes. When else can a girl see if an Alexander McQueen gown would match with a pair of Chanel earrings? I have been happy to sit beside my lovely husband while he watches football to play with clothes and bags etc.

Above: I call this 'Spring by the Sea'. This outfit would be perfect to wear to stroll through beach side shops. I imagine tanned legs, icy drinks looking for a great place to have a luscious lunch with someone cruisy.

Above: I call this 'Shopping Anyone?' Stylish, comfortable and versatile. Who wouldn't want to stroll around in this stunning dress?

Above: I call this 'Doing the School Pick-Up', it is easy to wear, simple, fun but the shapes are all very classic. As those of you who have been reading my blog, know that black, red and white are my favourite colours to wear.
Do some playing for yourself at www.polyvore.com
Above: I call this 'Shopping Anyone?' Stylish, comfortable and versatile. Who wouldn't want to stroll around in this stunning dress?

Above: I call this 'Doing the School Pick-Up', it is easy to wear, simple, fun but the shapes are all very classic. As those of you who have been reading my blog, know that black, red and white are my favourite colours to wear.
Do some playing for yourself at www.polyvore.com
1 comment:
I want that shopping dress! Gorgeous!
And the school pick up outfit is very you!
In fact they all are ;)
Post a Comment
Commenting is the COOLEST thing you can ever do.... If you want to be truly cool - leave a comment!